Music album request | zip file

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KelvinCrag

Staff member
Awards
  • advanced poster
  • forum contributor
TB CASH

This guide will explain how a music album request should be posted.

What do I need to post a request?
-You have to be a member of TECHORAGON forum. Click on register below to register and verify email by opening verification link on Gmail, if not found goto spam folder.

What else?
- Send album name and artist.

OR

- send Spotify or Deezer link as you request in comment section below

Please follow this format to make this website better and easier to understand.

Proper example:
Scorpion by drake

OR

Scorpion (this is a Deezer link to the album, you can also send a Spotify link)

HeidiRob

Awards
TB CASH
I'm in a stupor that we tapped the spot here, and is toally specific things my wife and her friends are continually dreaming for every onter day. The knowledge from experience on the web-blog is beneficial and - enlightening and will provide help for my wifes friends from church regularly. Seems as if the site learned an enormous amount of amazing of mastery around the sorts of stuff I am continually researching and the other hyper links and information like wise show it. I am not on the internet all day long though when my clan get an opportunity we are usually avidly hunting for this type of factual information or others similarly having to do with it. I have a couple of my friends that have also developed an interest in this because of what I have found out of the subject and they will probably to visit the blog since it is an marvelous discovery. I'm also really into in new ways to make money and dealing with the constant turns and twists in new super charger technology and equally looking for new hunting resources partners and services to assist making more money. [color=#000_url]selling house in divorce near atlanta ga and Morrow 30260[/color]

HeidiRob

Awards
TB CASH
Martial arts is requisite for young to last energetic and dutiful. Ageless Martial Arts institute edify sense of honour and volunteer active living to work kids for transcending in life. Tell them how martial arts will encourage them for longer run and why electing us is the solid investment they can do. Ageless Martial Arts is a new martial arts center in vegas, which is about instructing adults and children a way to protect their self and discover important talents along the way. The instructors are a compassionate collection of karate teachers who want to incorporate karate as well as other forms of defense to strengthen character building habits in order to attain self-reliance and a protection frame of mind. The AMA schedule are novel blend of foremost array of AMA to help protect ones self. The main corner stone is Shotokan Karate, originally created by Gichin Funakoshi, it is a dicipline which is primarily about on the spot defenses and attacks and distinct proactive defense skill sets. During the time our students and young adults and Preschoolers discover Karate around Paradise NV, the staff and students use concepts like discipline, politeness, respect and other affirmative self awareness. While challenging the legs, body and spirit, our instructors give skills to our students in order to use this outside and inside the classroom (Martial Arts Skill|Karate school) our staff instill a new type of being which fosters them pass beyond the rigorous parts of of being human while they develop to an expert. If you needs to learn more take a gander at this site:las vegas karate by 89074

HeidiRob

Awards
TB CASH
Hey there all. My wife and I are happy we came across this site. Ive been web crawling for this info for years and I will be sure to tell my friends to hop by. The other night I was blazing through the google searches trying to locate an answer to my revolving questions. Now I am going to take it to the next level in whatever way I can. We are getting all spaced out on the signs we are observing. Moreover, I just want to thank you in words for such incredible information. This has boosted me out of a tough situation. Many superb knowings are seeding in my world. Its really a perfect forum to make new ideas available. I gotta mention also that I am studying. Here is my new hobby, take a look my newly created business site:orange county drywall contractors around SIERRA MADRE CA

HeidiRob

Awards
TB CASH
Hola fellow bloggers. My wife and I are tickled we heard this blog. Ive been scanning for this info for hours and I will be imploring my bro to hop on by. The other morning I was blazing through the top forums trying to scope out the answers to my tough questions. Now I am inspired to take it all the way in whatever mode I can. We are getting all worked out on the revelations we are observing. Moreover, I just was led to thank you in words for such beneficial knowledge. This has shifted me out of an old rut. Many exciting things are growing in my world. Its really a surprising website to make new friends. It is known that I am investigating. when you get a chance, visit my newly created Blog:water removal in del mar ca and near ARCADIA CA

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ken TECHORAGON VPN 1