• forum contributor
NET POINTS
IMG_20200512_090152_062.jpg

Google Ads Coupon Worth $150

1] Create a Gmail account
2] Turn on the VPN
-IP: USA

3] Use this link
4] Put the email and get the voucher in the email.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Izzy4luv2

Awards
NET POINTS
View attachment 228
Google Ads Coupon Worth $150

1] Create a Gmail account
2] Turn on the VPN
-IP: USA

3] Use this link
4] Put the email and get the voucher in the email.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
The required account for the credit is a US account and I dont have a US account, can someone help me pls. So I can get the credit.

Thanks

segiade

Awards
NET POINTS

noirejut

Awards
NET POINTS
Hello, I'm the proprietor of Chill Hempire Hemp and CBD Mag and I am searching for Hemp and CBD product reviewers. We regularly receive CBD products like as CBD Coffee, CBD Topicals and CBD Skin Care and require people to evaluate CBD items on our site. Please allow me to know if anyone at techoragon.com has an interest in becoming a CBD products reviewer with our magazine. Thanks.

GeorgeSmady

Awards
NET POINTS
Creating the Application on App Store or Google Play store is absolutely challenging due to you need to analyze your app idea and it’s feasibility, decide your target customers, prepare wire-frame & user-centric designs, development, and deployment. more than that building an app is not adequate, your targeted group must be aware of the existence of the application so the marketing of the app is very crutial

There are many companies that do coding but they can not produce a good. You should search someone or some company that has enough knowledge as a developer and has sufficient data and experience in software development, who be able to help you analyze the idea, find the right technology solutions, and share with you, their expertise.
I ve been lucky that I found such a partner 2 years ago.

ken

Staff member
Administrator
Publisher
Awards
  • forum contributor
NET POINTS
Creating the Application on App Store or Google Play store is absolutely challenging due to you need to analyze your app idea and it’s feasibility, decide your target customers, prepare wire-frame & user-centric designs, development, and deployment. more than that building an app is not adequate, your targeted group must be aware of the existence of the application so the marketing of the app is very crutial

There are many companies that do coding but they can not produce a good. You should search someone or some company that has enough knowledge as a developer and has sufficient data and experience in software development, who be able to help you analyze the idea, find the right technology solutions, and share with you, their expertise.
I ve been lucky that I found such a partner 2 years ago.
Nice