DOWNLOAD TECHORAGON VPN HERE

GLO How to extend glo night plan duration

Mrteesolution

Awards
  • forum contributor
NET POINTS
first you must subscribe to Glo night plan giving you 1gigabyte for N100 and you must migrate to Glo yakata using *230# after that leave the plan for some days maybe 2 or 3days before it expires, load after a recharge card and you will be given 40mb bonus so the bonus would be added to your night plan data hence it will extend your data duration so you can repeat the steps multiple times it will keep increasing your data duration so enjoy while it last

Gabriel222

Awards
  • advanced poster
  • forum contributor
NET POINTS
Guy u funny ooh night plan that I can't use day time now you are wasting our time night plan that if I sub I will like to use it download finish that same night well thanks

Believe

Awards
  • forum contributor
NET POINTS
Can i
first you must subscribe to Glo night plan giving you 1gigabyte for N100 and you must migrate to Glo yakata using *230# after that leave the plan for some days maybe 2 or 3days before it expires, load after a recharge card and you will be given 40mb bonus so the bonus would be added to your night plan data hence it will extend your data duration so you can repeat the steps multiple times it will keep increasing your data duration so enjoy while it last
Can it be use in the day