Staff member
Administrator
Publisher
Awards
  • forum contributor
TB CASH
GLO UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING DECEMBER  2020.jpeg

GLO UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING DECEMBER 2020

Hello guys today we will be discussing about the new glo unlimited we are all aware of the other glo night plan unlimited which has been kinda stressful for most people to use due to its requirements so today we will be discussing a more fast way of activating the new GLO unlimited Follow the process below

BASIC REQUIREMENTS.
. TWO GLO 3g/4g SIM (A and B)
.GLO Opera Bundles

HOW TO ACTIVATE GLO UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING DECEMBER 2020

First of all, get two Glo sim cards. ( A and B) ready

.Step 1: On the first sim (SIM A), activate Glo Opera Mini plan

Activating glo social media plan (opera bundles follow instructions below dial*777# > Social bundles > Opera data bundle. Choose any plans
.Step 2: Now, share your data from SIM A with the second Glo sim which is SIM B. To do this, dial *127*01*NUMBER#.

FINAL STEPS
Download Techoragon vpn pro below

Using the second SIM B you shared the opera sub with connect the vpn as described below
.Select GLO opera mini unlimited server

.Select GLO opera mini unlimited tweak

Finally connect

PicsArt_12-25-08.41.46.jpg

You have successfully activated the latest glo unlimited tweak now you can Start browsing unlimitedly on your SIM Bbecause the tweak has been activated successfully. The Opera Mini data on the SIM Y will not be deducted.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Do not turn off your data connection on the SIM Z, or the data connection mistakenly turns off, the tweak might stop working. You have to repeat the steps again by re-subscribing to Opera Mini bundle._

This tweak was tested with the Daily Opera Mini bundle which cost N25 Naira. You can try other plans with more validity period (optional)

⚠ _This tweak doesn't require any VPN to power all apps. But you know the problem with Glo and their slow network speed. I will advise you all to download Techoragon vpn PRO VPN from Playstore

*NOTE: If you have night bundle active, this will NEVER work for you. So use on a SIM with no active night bundle*

@ken

Share with friends and like post drop comments below

GLO UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING DECEMBER 2020

Last edited:

Steviefaf

Awards
TB CASH
Dude being white has its faults, think about going for a job now competing with all the voices and the token hires. GL

Sidneyslice

Awards
TB CASH
thank all for comment. it seem working in some country like iran and not working in some country.i recommend test it again one more time.maybe that time server was busy..... thank and welcome

Sidneyslice

Awards
TB CASH
Where are the other voices with this message?

Would love to see his podcast posted here daily.

Much respect for Jason Whitlock.

HermanVug

Awards
TB CASH
I have interest, count me in _ I would create a server with this name because I love fairy tail and now Im waiting for fairy tail " zero " to return from hiatus -_-

Sidneyslice

Awards
TB CASH
ok i decided to make this thread because a lot of us in the eu get really laggy fights which make this game unplayable, so lets start adding each other for some lag-free brawling

0130-1629-2109 my username is slay